North Shore Hand Therapy Covid-19 Update
We have a registered COVID-19 safety plan in place so you can be rest assured we are fulfilling our obligations under Public Health Orders to minimise risk of transmission of COVID-19.
Whilst we always followed strict hygiene and infection control practices, we’ve introduced a number of additional measures:
- Use of Hospital grade disinfectant on tables etc between patients
- More frequent cleaning and disinfecting of waiting and treatment areas
- Extra hand sanitiser available in all common areas
- Washing hands of patient and therapist both before and after treatment
- All of our team have undergone the Australian Government’s COVID-19 Infection Control Training.
- Removing any items which may pose to be an infection control risk
If any of the following are applicable to you, call us on (02) 9460 7788 to reschedule your appointment:
- Have flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, fatigue, sore throat)
- If you have travelled to a COVID hotspot, or live with someone who has been in contact with someone who has tested positive to Covid-19 or is displaying symptoms
- Are currently self-isolating, or in quarantine
We appreciate your cooperation during this time and hope you continue to support small businesses during this time.
The Team at North Shore Hand Therapy